Wellness and Activities Centers
The following activities are offered at the Wellness and Activities Centers for CarePlus Health Plans members and Original Medicare patients. Contact your nearest CAC-Florida Medical Centers facility for specific dates and time of any of the events in which you are interested.
We provide more than health care. We provide quality of life.
- Exercise classes including the Silver Sneakers® Fitness Program*
- Mental Yoga
- Educational seminars on a variety of medical topics, such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Depression
- Hurricane and Emergency Preparedness seminars
- Slip and Fall Prevention classes
- English classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Florida Department of Drivers License and State Identification Mobile Unit visits
- Miami-Dade Country Team Metro visits to provide Golden Passports for free transit service for eligible patients
- Monthly birthday celebrations
* Not all services are covered under all plans. Patients are responsible for checking their plan documents for coverage.